Educational program on risk management part two – slide presentation
- It should be concise. Use bullet points to keep it short and simple. Each slide should be focused on a single idea.
- Make use of images. Use charts, graphs and relevant images as illustrations to support your point.
- You should use the same design for all presentations. This will ensure that your presentation is professional and helps your audience to focus on what’s important.
- Make sure to use speaker notes. Include your talking points in each slide’s speaker notes section.
- Credible sources are important: Use at least six references from credible sources to support your claims.
The purpose of the PowerPoint presentation should be to support your presentation and not as a script. To highlight key ideas and points in your PowerPoint, you can add context to the speaker notes.