- A brief overview of the legal and ethical issues facing businesses
II. II. Description of the business situation
- A detailed description of your business and all legal and ethical concerns it faces
- Identification of all stakeholders and their impact on the situation
III. Ethical Analysis
- Two or more ethical theories should be described that can be applied to the analysis of this situation
- Analyse of ethical implications and application of ethical theories in the context of business situations
- How to identify conflicting ethical principles, and what they should be resolved
IV. IV. Legal Analysis
- The specific law areas that will analyze the situation.
- An analysis of the relationship between the case and the law, as well as identification of legal issues.
- Discuss any possible legal consequences for stakeholders and business
- Summary of main conclusions from the legal and ethical analysis
- Identification of possible solutions for legal and/or ethical problems in the business environment
VI. VI. Referring Page
- A list of 10 scholarly resources that were used in your paper. Formatted using APA style