Nursing homework assistance| Nursing homework help
- The effect of location on the heel pressure in older people: A quantitative research using an experimental design. Rationality: This research aims at determining the impact of a given variable, such as position, on an outcome that is specific to older adults, which is heel pressure. This study uses an experimental design because the independent variable (position), is manipulated to see if it has any effect on the dependent (heel pressure), while controlling for other variables.
- The development of American democracy: A qualitative research study using historical research methods. The purpose of this study is to examine the multifaceted, complex phenomenon that is democracy in America as well as the influences on its evolution. This study is best suited for a historical research approach because it requires the analysis of historical records and documents to explain past events and circumstances as well as social phenomena.
- Study of the relationship between GPA, physical activity and nursing student GPA: It is a quantitative study that employs a correlational research approach. Justification: This research examines the relationship of two variables in nursing students, GPA and activity. This study is a correlational research design, which measures the degree of relationship between two variables and does not require manipulation.
- The objective of this quantitative research is to determine the effects of a new treatment for brain tumors. Justification: This study is designed to examine the effects of a novel drug on brain tumor treatment. It does this by controlling confounding variables and manipulating drug administration to treat the patients.
- The study examines the coping strategies of men and women who are chronically ill. It is qualitative in nature using a phenomenological research approach. This study explores the subjective experiences and coping methods of chronically ill women and men. The study is a phenomenological one because it uses in-depth interviews and focus groups to explore the individual’s lived experiences.
- The quantitative research uses a descriptive design to determine the prevalence of drug abuse among RNs working in community hospitals. Justification: This research aims to determine the rate of drug abuse by RNs working in community hospitals. This study uses a descriptive research design, which collects data without manipulating variables to explain a phenomenon.
- Living with COPD is defined as a qualitative research study that uses a phenomenological research approach. This study explores the subjective experiences of people with COPD. Because it involves examining the lived experiences and perspectives of patients with COPD, phenomenological research is the best choice. Focus groups and in-depth interviews are used to get a better understanding.
- Explore the culture of Aborigines: This qualitative study uses an ethnographic research approach. It is a qualitative study that focuses on the Aboriginal culture. Ethnographic research is the best choice for this study as it allows you to observe and describe cultural values and beliefs of an individual in their natural setting.
Reference selected: Gibbon, G. & Crane, J. (2018). The impact of ‘missed care’ on the professional socialisation of nursing students: A qualitative research study. Nurse Education Today (2016, 19-24).
Research Problem: This study examines the effects of missing care on professional socialization for nursing students. This study aims to better understand how nursing students are affected by missed care. Objectives: This study aims to examine missed care and identify its causes.